The beautiful & talented La Belette Rouge posted about her search for the perfect hair style and cut. She is feeling a little ‘hair fatigue’ and in search of a hairstyle that will allow her to rule the world (hellooo… I believe it could happen !) Anyhow, she is afraid… To some, a trip to a hair salon can be worst than going to the dentist…hair raising-ly terrifying. She is definitely specific and has strong hair cut fears…. (read her post here*)
2. Be inspired by nature...
errr…perhaps NOT so much of farm animals
(or anything that walks on hoofs!)
3. Try not to go for a ‘vintage’ look...
A can of hairspray per day isn’t good for the environment…
think & go ‘green’ always!
4. Bringing a picture to show the hairstylist
is sometimes NOT a good idea...
told you so......
5. Remember we are not those celebrities/movie stars…
6. That terms; ‘SEE & be seen’ should apply at all times
7. If everything fails…there is always a fancy hat!
(...adore you & your hat Aretha Franklin!)
...or a nice simple hair accessory
(like mentioned- ‘rule the world!’ look)
8. Carry a portable wind tunnel machine with you…
supposedly, the ‘wind-blown’ look is always sexier for some reasons…
9. Condition-condition-condition-er !!!
10. Change is always good...No FEAR !
(but again- with a name like hers...I'm sure all fears are
REBUKED to the bottom pit of hell !!! ...Amen*)
" hope LENORENEVERMORE has been very helpful darling..."
...any hair-raising stories or tips on our