20110929

Fall* Delights

Oh my-my... Sweet Paul has done it again! Spooktacular!! 
Eeeek! ~Halloween is just a few weeks away! 
Time does really fly, huh?
.
I'm such a huge fan of Sweet Paul a.k.a Paul Lowe!
He is an uber-talented food & prop stylist who packed his 
Louis and moved from Oslo to New York to live and lurrrve... 
Since then, he has been working with some amazing photographers, clients and fab magazines
We can see more of his gorgeous portfolio on his agent's site HERE & his digital magazine HERE

~XOXO*

-Photo: Sweet Paul Magz & Halloween cakes by Hector Sanchez for Country Living

17 comments:

Sarah Swell Jewelry said...

Such adorable ideas! And those pears are making me drool!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I love these! I totally pinned the maze cake. So creative!

-Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too..I love Sweet Paul and those are such a cute ideas:) Hugs and kisses, darling.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Both cakes are so cute and creative!

samantha ramage said...

omg i thought the first one was real and i was grossed out by the mice on cake situation!

xo
sami

Pet said...

Wow, I MUST do something like that for my children! Thanks for the tip.
Sweet Paul's blog is worth reading too. Thanks.

Tiffany Kadani said...

That mouse maze is awesome! I love Halloween.... I like how people's creativity is unleashed.

Sécia Mischke said...

These are awesome!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Samantha,
mice = loud 'EEEK!!!'for me too.
I'm glad this one has 'Made in China' label, yes?

Pet,
you're such a great daddy!

Thank you everyone~*

Formerly known as Frau said...

Yum! Love anything with chocolate!! Have a wonderful day!

LPC said...

Ever. So. Cute.

David Toms said...

Being a lover of rather rich and heavy food, I am so looking forward to some hearty cooking. Mmm, felt like that mouse today!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh my goodness, that cakes look amazing.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

David,
I'm not counting calories either!

Rapuncela said...

cool photo :)


Do you wanna follow me? I folow you :)

Sam said...

Amazing! I've not seen his work before - thank you for the intro!

Erin Lian said...

Haha I have never seen a rat maze cake before!!!
<3