20110928

~Moustaches~

Albert Einstein
Hulk Hogan
Freddie Mercury
Mohandas Gandhi 
Joseph Stalin
Pat Morita
Salvador Dalí
Super Mario
...this ad campaign is so Witty!
Each November, men around the world grow their moustaches in support 
of a great cause! It's a movement created since 2003 by 
the Australian organization " Movember Foundation". 
The goal is to create awareness & raise money for men's health issues, in particular;
 prostate & testicular cancer. The creative team at TBWA in Singapore, is supporting 
 Movember with their "Moustaches Make a Difference" campaign!
Just as every strand of facial hair helps spread awareness,
hopefully every dollar+cent can continue to help fight cancer!
.
~XOXO~

-Images via Fubiz 

22 comments:

Bathwater said...

As long as I don't have to grow one again...wait I just got rid of a 10 day beard and mustache. Maybe I was too hasty.

Shady Del Knight said...

That is a brilliant campaign. It grabs your attention, entertains you, and keeps you guessing about who's selling what until the very end when you are forced to read the fine print. Marvelous!

Kwana said...

Cracking up!

Sarah said...

I think my favorite is Bizarre and Brilliant. What a great find!!!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Hihi! Sooo fun!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tiffany Kadani said...

These are awesome! Who knew facial hair could be so life altering? I love this and the fact that they are trying to promote men's health. Awesome.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love a good cause!

Shutterbug said...

I agree! It is a witty campaign! But I still prefer my men clean shaven! ;)

Pet said...

I see now why I am just a white trash, communist, bizarre old man :-)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

OMG laughing to hard right now. These are genius!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

that is brilliant!

Sécia Mischke said...

This is seriously the coolest thing ever! Love.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Jo said...

A brilliant ad campaign for such a good cause! I had never heard of it...thank you for posting this!!
xox

Caroline said...

love love love!!!

Jan said...

V.clever ad.

McVal said...

What a fantastic campaign!!! LOVE it!

Mary and Dyer said...

lol this is so cute! and i love that it is for a great cause! thanks for sharing babe! xox

Come Visit Soon!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Even if I don't quite agree with the Stalin + beard = conquerer... Such a clever & cute campaign!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Pet,
you are heeheelarIOUS!

Sabine,
so true...i'm glad they didn't use/include Hitler I must say!
I wanted to see Charlie Chaplin!!

~Thank you everyone!

jason said...

ha! Love this

Susan said...

Curiously clever and most amusing, much like yourself, Lenore Sx

Erin Lian said...

I cannot wait to show my bf this! Almost makes me want a moustache... almost.
<3