20100809

@ the Beach*

Hi-hi...hope everyone had a lovely weekend?!
This is my own 'private beach' not very far from my house~
well...almost private! cos' I rarely see anyone there!
But over the weekend I saw this man having lots of fun parasurfing! ~Weeehhh...windy!
It was certainly such a joy to watch him in action!
Anywayyy...
.
As usual, I wanted to bitch so badly about the dreadful Monday...
But on second thought, I better let these girls do the honor today, ~go-ahead girls!
.
" Monday, you #*@!!!X*%!@!#!!!@!*X@ !!!!!!!!! "
my-my-my...pardon me, didn't know the girls could have such potty-sailor mouths!
as you can see...I'm not the only one who hate Monday~

PS: Found the perfect gift for Jack finally~yesss...
Shall share the details with all of you this week okie*

~XOXO*
.
-Archie Comics & GIF found via AbsintheBettySmith

18 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh love your sense of humour honey!
xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

hahahha so funny:) Love that beach image:) So cool:)

Kisses and hugs,sweetie

ticklishfromadistance said...

Hahahaha! Wonderful!

Saving Capulet said...

wow wish we also have the beach in our backyard! and yes %^&%& monday!

Tiffany Kadani said...

That's your view? Okay girls! Blog get together at Lenore's!
Happy Monday!

Bathwater said...

I always liked the devil in Veronica anyway.

Mary-Laure said...

This reminds me of when I used to go parasailing in Bali... It's magical to fly above the sea!

Anonymous said...

I was not ready for Monday either. But here we are. lol

Susan said...

Looks like life's a beach for you dahling - curiously cool! Have a wonderful week xox

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you darrrlingsss...
Have a wonderful NEW week!!

xo

www.janetteria.com said...

So so fun! :D

Kitty Stampede said...

You are one Lucky Lady!! I would be there so often. Your pugs must love frolicking on the beach! I miss the beach so much. I used to live on the east coast and need desperately to go and visit so I can beach it up!

Betty and Veronica do a fine job in telling Monday straight where to go..hehe.

Gabbi said...

Your beach sounds dreamy Lenore! Wish I had a small secret place too... also loving your Betty and Veronica. As a comic reading nerd, they were such icons in my youth! :)

Biana said...

Really pretty beach photo. Great blog you have, and pretty pictures. I'll be back for more :)

Sam said...

That sheep! He's pretty rad I've gotta say! Thank goodnes that ghastly Monday is over - those girls totally summed it! XOXO's P.S. Very curious about the present!

Heather Taylor said...

Lol, Betty and Veronica summed up Monday perfectly. Is it ever good for anyone?? I'm really beginning to think no, not so much.

A~B said...

haha...you are so creative even on mondays!

Anonymous said...

Кстати, не зря blogonews называется местом для сбора всего самого интересного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Все самое интересное[/URL] - безусловно верное название сайта.