20111212

French Lesson

Hellooo...& bonjour everyone!
I'm back working in Paris again...
I've been invited to a Christmas party tomorrow night!
Fortunately I brought along a pretty cocktail dress on my trip here, no problem!
A slight tiny 'problem' though :
Still having a 'social inferior complex' lately, for not being able to speak fluent French!
( my sign-language is really-really bad either!!!)
I truly regret for not taking French lesson seriously when I was back in school.
It's getting harder to learn a new language as we grow older, yes?
Whereas my young niece who is taking Mandarin as her second language
in school, is able to pick it up so quickly and easily!
Anywayyy...
Youtube to my rescue once again! (blushed*)
.
...It would help to have this adorable French girl to be my teacher!
Plus, she has such great imaginations!! I really want to be confident 
and be able to tell exciting stories in French like her ~LOL
p.s: Don't you think this precious little darling should be a writer one day?
greetings from Paris
~XOXO*

-Photo ©LENORENEVERMORE

16 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

God, she's adorable, Lenore Nevermore, a budding novelist for sure! I'm still trying to learn English as my FIRST language! I didn't learn how to wave bye-bye until I was 18! Have a wonderful week, dear friend, and let me know if you want me to take you away from all that.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I think more than anything you should show us your petit ensemble. I bet you look ravishing!

Unknown said...

you're going to do great! enjoyyyyy. nothing a few cocktails can't fix ;).

i am sure you will look lovely as well.

cheers.

hope you share pics!!

McVal said...

Darn - the video won't work for me...
When my hubs was in Peru, he ordered his food with animal noises. Maybe you can try that!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO adorable and what an imagination!!
xoxo

Karena said...

Too cute my dear I too wish I spoke French!

Please come and enter My 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways! You will love the unique gifts!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Annie ~ Red Roses and Crystal said...

The little girl is absolutely gorgeous and her imagination..perfect.
I too suffer from a great lack of French language knowledge, mores the pity.
Annie xx

David Toms said...

Just say lots of 'oui's" and you will be fine! If that fails just act superior that you speak english. A party in Paris how fab!

Have launched a new blog! http://monpeche.blogspot.com/

Marisa A. said...

omg that little girl is the cutest! Hahaha, I think she should be your french teacher too :)

TeamMcDonough said...

She's precious!

martinealison said...

Une adorable petite fille... Elle peut vous aider!!!... Mais je ne me fais pas trop de souci, vous êtes certainement plus douée que beaucoup de français qui ne font pas trop d'effort pour apprendre une langue étrangère!
Gros bisous à vous.

LPC said...

That's one of my favorite YouTube videos of all time.

The House That A-M Built said...

My boys and I have watched this over and over... with giggles. She is absolutely adorable. A-M xx

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Shady,
me too...you've noticed my 'errr-errr...?' in my English sentences I'm sure!

A-M,
so true, never knew that 'Winnie story' involves such ghost & power ring! LOL indeed!!

~Thank you everyone!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

OMG adorable!!! She is destined for greatness for sure!

Sam said...

Awww! That little petite femme! Soo sweet!