20111230

Journey+Observation+Discovery

I spotted these colorful balloons among the busy crowds...

so I followed...

...and followed to the street corner of Singapore!

errr-errr...
I just hope she wasn't too afraid of this curious stalker traveler?! 
Anywayyy...
have you seen this beautiful LV campaign?
.
" a journey is not a trip.
it's not a vacation.
it's a process. 
a discovery.
it's a process of self-discovery.
a journey brings us face to face with ourselves.
a journey shows us not only the world,
but how we fit in it.
does the person create the journey?
or does the journey create the person?
the journey is life itself.
...where will life take you? "
~*~
~such an inspiring message, isn't it?
I'm looking forward to explore another Life Journey in 2012,
Hope you will join me again...
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have taken
your precious time to join me & read my blog this year!

" Have a Happy-HAPPY New Year Everyone! "
~XOXO*

-Photo ©LENORENEVERMORE

24 comments:

Kwana said...

Thanks so much for taking us with you on your travels. Happy New Year!

Cindy said...

love those happy balloons and the journey message. happy new year to you!

Shady Del Knight said...

Following you in 2011 has been a fascinating journey of discovery, Lenore Nevermore. Happy new year to you and your band of pugs!

Anonymous said...

balloons add perfect character to a new year's eve post! fabulous! x

Jan said...

Thank YOU LNM.
I love your attitude to life.
Of course I'll continue visiting your blog - where else would I go?
Happy New Year!
xxx

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I look forward to following along lenore, have a fantastic New Year!! xoxo

Sam said...

Happy Happy New Year to you too Lenore!! XOXO's Here's to a fabulous 2012!!!

Jenny N said...

Happy New Year!!

Phoebe Limanta said...

Oh my gosh, it reminds me of the balloons in the movie Up!!! Have a fabulous New Year dear :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you lovelies!
Cheers!!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

haha, this was such a cute post!!

I love how you followed her for the balloon pictures, LOL


<3,
Dana

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

How bright and cheery! What a wonderful thing to see!

Happy New Year to you, lovely! xoxo

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Have love taking the journey with you! All the best in 2012!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Happy New Year!

xoxox,
CC

Susan said...

Wherever you are in the world, stay curious... happy New Year, Lenore - Susan xx

Mistress Maddie said...

Did you ever find out where the ballons went??? Have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR EVE Lenore! Much cheer and health and happiness be in store for you in 2012!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Susan,
I shall continue, promise!

Maddie,
I guess it will remain a mystery to me...just like life itself sometimes?

xo*

Cheryl Peters said...

thank you so much for sharing your journeys. you amaze me.

Raven said...

Oh, I love that you followed those balloons! Very cool pictures. Hope you have a Happy 2012!

Gabbi said...

Lovely photos and balloon find dear Lenore! Wishing you a wonderful New Year...♥

Emma said...

The balloons look great - fab post!

http://aphotographicaffair.blogspot.com/

designerman said...

and a lovely 2012 to you too. your site is looking stunning as always. <3

McVal said...

Happy New Year to YOU! You little stalker you...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you &
Happy NEW year everybody!!
~Cheersss...