20120124

Monkey Talks

" still can't decide...corset or liposuction?? "
.
" helloo...just you wait, we'll be 
as famous as the Olsen twins! "
.
" first time in this massage parlor dear?
there's an extra charge for 'happy-ending'...
no money no honey! 
I accept credit cards or peanuts too. "
.
" lalalalala...i did not hear that! lalalala... "
.
" excuse me...I'm not small, I'm petite~ "
.
" guys, can we just stop somewhere and get a 
a cup of coffee...and a helmet!! "
.
" precisely, to be or not to be..."
.
" 2 B yeah 2B 2B yeah-yeah-yeah...errr??? "
.
" woooh...air bubble-bubble-bubbles...
errr...did someone have beans for lunch today? "
.
" I can always recommend you my dentist if you like! "
.
" madam, now I can see your huge pores on your nose...
really I can! Are those what they call blackheads? ~ewww! "
.
" W W W dot PETA dot C O... 
errr...where the heck is the M ? "

You know monkeys can talk, right?
Well, at least in my strange mind they do...
p.s: Thanks for all your comments/replies, there're 
a couple of you born in the same (Chinese) year of the monkey.
I guess we belong in the same clan!
~XOXO*

21 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

We recently decided that Clint Eastwood is looking rather Snow Monkey-like these days.

Lee-Lee, go to YouTube and search for "Pete the monkey washing dishes". Be amazed!

(Love the Bonobo, by the way.)

McVal said...

LOL! That to be or not to be one appears SO intelligent!
Thought of you this last weekend when my daughters speech group did Poe. I recorded and will have to put it on my blog some time soon for you. It was really well done!

Jan said...

You don't have a strange mind LNM.
Maybe I do.
Pic 9 - Jimmy Durante?
Pic 12 - Iris Apfel?
No offence meant.
Great Pics!
xxx

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!! thanks for the laugh today:)

www.janetteria.com said...

Funny! :D

Meine Dinge Franka said...

So funny!
Your comments are great!

♥ Franka

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I want a finger monkey.

Tiffany Kadani said...

HILARIOUS! Oh, Lenore. You manage to crack me up in the weirdest way possible.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Kat,
shall look it up!

McVal,
that's so sweet of you,
hope to watch it soon!

Jan,
Iris Apfel glasses? hah~so true!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Adorable and hysterical post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Cheryl Peters said...

There is lots of monkeying around going on here today...I'm loving it because of your state of mind!!

Angela said...

what an adorable post. in my sick/cold/flu state, i get a smile out of this. thanks.

A~B said...

no money-no honey!
I'm going to use that line LOL!

Karena said...

Too funny!! I may not be a monkey person, Ha!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

jason said...

Oh my goodness....is it wrong that I now want a monkey that can wrap around my finger? Don't answer that. :)

Sécia Mischke said...

That was fun. Very cute.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

ERIN said...

super funny... thanks for the laugh!!

martinealison said...

Une publication qui a apporté un large sourire sur ma face ce matin... Merci.
Gros bisous

Phoebe Limanta said...

I adore monkeys! You can't NOT smile when you see them :D

Pratik Shah said...

LOL that comments added to it was funny :P It really was worth my time :D Thanks for this they're cute.

Unknown said...

Excellent collection of funny monkey, really liked it, http://animalzfun.blogspot.com/