20100510

cool+calm+collected=

Take a look at this stylish apartment in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
where Robert Highsmith shares with Stefanie Brechbuehler. This apartment doubles-both
as their living and working space. They've managed to combine both nicely I think~
a working space without looking too office-y! I love the original old wooden floors!!
.





...would be nice to take short naps between meetings no?!
~XOXO*
.

29 comments:

emily said...

i love the desk with the lovely wall behind it. i just really like stuff like that.

Jan said...

I like it !
Great space to work in (and nap.)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh I love it. Could they possibly be the coolest couple ever? I love their bedroom.

Leah said...

How fabulous! I love the work area. xoxo

MrJeffery said...

my old 'hood. miss it!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

their office and living room are amazing but those floors are by far my favorite part!

McVal said...

Gorgeous! I work from home but in way possible does my desk look like that!

www.janetteria.com said...

Fab!

♥

Claire Kiefer said...

Those wood floors are almost as awesome as the postcard wall above the old typewriter! I'm getting serious writer envy here . . . that space would be perfect!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous!
Love the Eames chair and the old typewriter!

xoxox,
CC

COCAMIA said...

Totally a great space!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I like it. They have space.

LOVE!

drollgirl said...

it is BEAUTIFUL! i'd be right at home/work in that gorgeous place!

Sam said...

Dreamy! What I aspire to!

Marcie said...

Great space. It is simple, and I love the quiet elegance in that. You have a great blog. I am so glad I found it!

Marcie

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm totally enamored with their inspiration board!

S and O said...

naps between meetings?? that would be awesome!!! :) how about naps in between naps? lol ^_^

How are you doing?

xoxo
Olivia

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

S and O,
haha...That's a good one!

Kathysue said...

I am loving the floors and the character they added. What a great space, Kathysue

Cheryl Peters said...

Naps are definitely one of life's greatest pleasures. Oops! I nearly nodded off at this very moment. It must be time, snore, snore...oh and just a smidgen of drooling. Sorry, it just happens sometimes...sorry again.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

beautiful space. mine does not look so tidy.

Mekkan said...

Everything looks just perfect. So clean-----no dust! How nice!

Aron said...

what a great space! I love brownstones...

Brandi said...

Everything about this apartment I'm in love with -- I'm always amazed to see how people utilize smaller spaces.

wallspank said...

Love, love, love those floorboards!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to move back to city into a big appartment with wooden floors and high ceilings. Plus I always wanted a sofa (for naps) in my office. Sadly it's a bit too small (also, I guess all my collegues would be hanging out in my office for little naps).

thais said...

SO cool! and clean.... loving the wood floors :)

Fé... said...

I've always loved the mood woody furniture gives. The apartment is lovely and comfy!

Saving Capulet said...

i fancy that!