20111025

" Kids these days..."

Once again, Philip Lim is bringing more styles to those mini-fashionistas this season!
Oh my-my...too darn cute, aren't they?
I bet Suri Cruise has them in her walk-in closet already!
.
I absolutely admire images coming out from Andrew Reilly's camera.
He seems to make it so easy to capture such precious candid moments!
.
Play+Nap time anyone?
Artist Yusuke Suzuki created this cool comfy cozy bed in a form of an open book.
0ooh...I want!!! ~Let's have a slumber party, shall we?
.
~XOXO*
.
-Photos: Philip Lim via Wit&DelightAndrew Reilly, Suzuki bed via Fubiz

16 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

OMG, hahaha..how adorbs are they???

Enter my Shabby Apple FAB Frock Giveaway!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

One of my many reasons why I love Philip. And why I want to have an adorable little baby.

Unknown said...

i know andrew reilly! we did some modeling shoots together. he's got talent.

cheers.

Couture Carrie said...

These are adorable, and uber-fashionable as well!

I miss play and nap time too ;)

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh my those Philip Lim kids are absolutely adorable! :) xoxo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Dancing Branflake,
can you imagine a pair of mini ballet slippers~ CUTE!

Camille,
how cool is that!
I'd luv to work w him one day!

McVal said...

Adorable!!! and HEY! What's that little sweetie doing with a beer? Does this designer endorse under age drinking?

Sarah said...

Haha I think my fav is the one with the sparkling water.


- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

TERI REES WANG said...

At this point anything but pink.
And, I think I need that bed/book.
Amazing.
Cheers! -Teri

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

McVal,
I'm sure the bottle is empty! ...errr??! It's taken at a party; check out the photographer's site (it's not fm the designer's, my dear!)

Marisa A. said...

Those kids are more stylish than me! How adorable. And I want that bed!!!

Shutterbug said...

awww... those kids are way too adorable! :D

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh adorable. Great outfits and photos!

Unknown said...

The Philip Lim collection is to die for. The cutest thing ever! Love this post!!!

xo Mary Jo

Unknown said...

cutee!!!follow me if u like!!

bron @ baby space said...

The Phillip Lim collection is to die for. Love those shapes and colours!