20111012

Vintage Inspiration

Michel Piccoli & Brigitte Bardot in Le Mepris (1963)
Lurrrrve...the fullness of the skirt, plus the matching belt on her!
If you enjoy inspirational images from the past as much as I do,
you may want to visit my stylish pal's BLOG & her TUMBLR
~Thanks Emma, for your passion for vintage fashion! 
P.S: Good news at the office today! I'll be working in Paris again pretty soon...
Of course I was jumping for JOY!!! "yipeee!!!" 3x
Guess you should know by now, I'm not cool+calm & collected, huh?
 Note to self: need to get better bra-support cos' imagine me 
jumping up & down while holding my breasts ever so tightly...
Not a cool sight I tell ya! (TMI warning!!)

~XOXO*

15 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Lenore Nevermore wrote:

<< Note to self: need to get better bra-support cos' imagine me jumping up & down
while holding my breasts tightly...not a cool sight I tell ya' >>

Post pictures and let me be the judge of that. :) Good night, dear friend!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Haha!!! TMI but soooo fun!

I cannot wait to see all the Paris delights. I wish I know what you did for a living and do it just like you.

martinealison said...

Brigitte Bardot... et Michel Piccoli... Quels acteurs!
Bisous

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Dancing Brandflake,
in advertising, but can't divulge a whole lot of details in my blog due to the confidentiality agreement... I did sign it!

Martine,
i really do need to polish up my French! Youtube; French 101 for moi!!

bron @ baby space said...

Classic outfit, love it. And congrats on Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that picture! :) Amazing!

Fash Boulevard said...

i totally agree. the fullness of the skirt is so demanding. i love it. this post is perfection. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new outfit post featuring my favorite Lauren Conrad skirt. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

A~B said...

How exciting,I would be jumping too!
I like looking at vintage fashion, I have to check the sites now. Thanks!

Couture Carrie said...

Love it!

xoxox,
CC

www.janetteria.com said...

What a pick! Awesome!

Bathwater said...

You are just the biggest jet-setter on the blogs. You never seem to stay home for long.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Bathwater,
still collecting my air mileage!

Sam said...

Yes, BB was the one, wasn't she? I think of all those gals from that era and she is the most lovely I think! Will check out your pal's site too. ...and three cheers for Paris business trips!!! More fun for us! :0)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Must agree with you Sam!
BB has such a wonderful spirit, her animal rescue effort is also undeniable! Luv her!!

Erin Lian said...

Eek! Yay for Paris! I truly wish I was Brigitte Bardot *dreamy sighs* <3