SMILE...it's Monday!

errr...perhaps a 'semi-smile' on a Monday would just have to do for me!
Just like the most famous 'semi-smile' in the world!
She is still the most famous Supermodel you know...
Anywayyy...are you planning to dress up for Halloween this year?
Alexa, a crafty Blogger has created this DIY Halloween costume ~heeheelarious!
Always so fun to see all the creativity out there during this Halloween Season!

" ...smile Mona!  SmiLe !! "
Mona Lisa


David Toms said...

Poor Mona, sometimes I think she just wishes all those people will go away and leave her in Peace!

Diana Mieczan said...

That last photo made me giggle:)Have a great start to the week, darling.

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm smiling it's Monday woot woo!! Love the Mona Lisa!
I'm not a fan of halloween but love others costume ideas! Have a wonderful Monday!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I'm sure you can relate huh?

I prefer cute costumes, those zombies & scary ones still freak me out ~eeek!

lory said...

a sweet smile!

janettaylor said...

Hihi! Happy Monday, darling Lenore!


Dancing Branflake said...

I was once in the Louvre and I did not see her. Why? Because my friend had to go to the bathroom and I had to go with her before the bus left. Sigh.

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post, darling!


Sarah said...

That is genius!!!!! To hilarious and so fun! Very easy too. I love it! I can't wait for Halloween. We have fun stuff planned.

- Sarah

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Paris is next on my travel list and I will spend an entire day at the lourve! Great costume idea.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Dancing Brandflake,
ouch! hope you'll get another opportunity.

art lovers can really spend the whole week I'm sure! It's a huge & intricate treasure maze!

Bathwater said...

really are you that crowed and far away from the Mona Lisa? Makes me not want to go to the Louvre

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

you should see the line/queue outside...long! Good to get an early VIP pass to the Louvre~

Sam said...

Love that Halloween costume! I wish we did Halloween here in Australia - we do a bit but not enough to really get into the swing of it! :0( Love Mona!

Pet said...

And as far I know they only show a reproduction :-)

martinealison said...


abby said...

BIG smile!
the history behind the painting is also interesting!

Cindy said...

poor mona!