20111031

Sweet Temptation~

Too bad I don't have any black lipstick in my make up case...
I'm so tempted to show up at work today with a black kitty on my lips!
" meowww...good morning boss, may i have 
my Christmas bonus sooner rather than later? ...meowww?? "
.
Lollipop anyone?
.
mmm...I declare that we should suck on 
a moose head, or even that hot pink tractor once in a while!
Seriously though, don't you think they'd make cute party favors?
Colorful+flavorful candies available from Sweet Lollipop Shop.
.
CLICK-ed! *
Someone dressed up early for Halloween on Sunday morning!
Oh my...is she cute or is she cute??
I almost snatched this adorable baby back home,
then I realized that I should continue NOT to break the law...
It's really-really hard to be a law-abiding citizen sometimes, huh?

.
-Pics: Lips found via BordomSweet Lollipop, me & illustration by RiflpaperCo. 

23 comments:

Pet said...

Oh, you would look wonderful, I'm sure of that! Not so sure about the bonus though :-)

Shady Del Knight said...

I wouldn't mind sucking on
a moose head or even that hot pink tractor, Lenore Nevermore, but I don't think I could bring myself to kiss any of those lips! Happy Halloween, dear friend!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Halloween! Hope your day is sweet and not full of tricks!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Haha. Let me know how the raise talk goes :) LOVE those lips!!! Happy Halloween!

MeryBu said...

I love the first photo!!!!

Caroline said...

Panda lips!!!!! I so want to do that! Happy Halloween!

Kwana said...

So cute Happy Halloween!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Hahahahaha! Oh Lenore! Taking cute children, although illegal, is completely understandable when they are so darn cute in their chick outfits. Have an awesome day.

A~B said...

You always have the best pictures L!
Happy Halloween!!

www.janetteria.com said...

YAY! Awesome!

Susan said...

Those lips would make for some curiously original kisses, Lenore! As original as ever... mwah, mwah! Happy Halloween xx

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the lips!!! at first, i didnt know what I was looking at, lol...too cool!

A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Melissa Blake said...

that last photo is adorable! xoxo

Martina said...

Love these funky lippy-looks! Will post them and link back to you ;)

Unknown said...

Love those lips--wow I have never seen anything like these--and you're right it would definitely entice your boss to give you an early bonus, lol! Wishing you a very happy halloween!

xo Mary Jo
http://on-pch.com

TERI REES WANG said...

How fun!..
Really.. what happens when those lips start slurping up lunch noodles..? ;p

I love them still.
Cheers! -Teri

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

love the lips. so cool

erica said...

How crazy are the designs on the lips... kind of neat though! Love your blog and I am your newest follower!

xo

Sarah said...

That lip art is so awesome! You find the neatest stuff!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

We need to talk about that lip art. That is incredible! Great find!

Cindy said...

you find the coolest things ... love those lips! what must the eyes look like :)?

Sam said...

Lip art! Now why didn't I think of that? Lovely lollies but yes, that bub is too cute for words - it needs a cuddle at the very least. Hope your Halloween was fab! :0)

ERIN said...

i could use the crab lips today.... :)
great post, super funny, even better find!