20081012

NYANYANYAAA....


"...as you can see I like colorsss... & love my hot shocking pink! Got a message from LENORENEVERMORE...
none of you got the answer right so far! Nyanyanyanya.... Can't wait for the 'reveal' don cha'..." ~Tatoopinklady



THANK YOU ALL... BUT, SO SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS ...abt 30 SOMETHING ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR THIS 'GAME' SO FAR... LET'S MAKE IT EASIER SHALL WE...THESE ARE ALL THE WRONG ANSWERS... MANY GUESSED = CAKE FROSTING/ICING, ICE CREAM, BUBBLE GUM...& MORE FOOD ITEMS... (WRONG!!!) AND THERE ARE SOME WHO REALLY LIKE HUMAN BODY PARTS...ARM, TORSO, EAR!!! (Heehee...EAR? listen WRONG!!!)...SOME FASHION SAVVY CROWDS WROTE... NAIL POLISH, SWEATER, FABRIC & BOLERO!??? ...THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE QUITE 'INDUSTRIAL' & WROTE RUBBER & PLASTICINE.... Hmmm...WHAT CAN I SAY... WRONG,WRONG....INCORRECT! Nyanyanyanya.... !! YOU MAY RETRY AGAIN IF YOU WISH... WE STILL HAVE LESS THAN 24 HRS TO RETRY/REENTER THE 'GAME'...IF YOU WISH THAT IS... THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SPORT... NICE GUESS! HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A MARVELOUS FANTASTIC WEEKEND... REMEMBER MONDAY NIGHT (MY TIME ZONE) THE REVEAL/RESULT/ANSWER... AND YOU'LL SEE THE FULL MONTY...ERR...I MEAN THE FULL GLORY! SEE YA' SOON... THIS CERTAINLY HAS BEEN FUN-FUN!!!
What do you think of my new 'spokesperson' ; Madame Tatoopinklady...isn't she colorful???

16 comments:

Songy said...

it looks very much like skin and vein but ... I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking that.. dang.. no idea.

Dorkys Ramos said...

"Yipers!" I think that's what I'd say if I passed by her on the street.

I can't wait to see what that picture is. I haven't guessed because I seriously have absolutely nooooo clue!! Good crop job, Lenore :)

Eeli said...

AAAAAH! I cannot wait till you tell us. I'll guess again and say that is:
a) a part of an animals body
b)some sort of pink fungi/growth or.... this is my sneaky answer which i KNOW is true!
c) the picture is a picture

Woah i am so smart.

I hope these bears ransacked you for your mushrooms. I hear the ones found in the forest get you high in the most drug-like sort of way haha

You get tags alot because everyone like you lol. Its to be expected really :)

Susanna-Cole King said...

Hmmm... well I'll have to think again, because I don't know what else to guess! :P I'm curious as to what it is though...

Thanks for your comment! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Angela said...

oh my, she is quite colorful.... can't wait for you to reveal the answer.

Unknown said...

thankss for the cute comment.
yeah we had a lot of fun shooting the photoshoot.

pumps & luiers said...

Wow, suprising pic!

Seeker said...

I just can't wait... lol
This was soooooooo funny dear.

eelie is so cute and funny with her answers ;)

As for your colourful lady lol lol..... too tatoo ;)

Keep the good working darling.
Have fun
xxo

Couture Carrie said...

Holy tatoos, Batman!

I'm totally stumped by your pink thing contest. Because of your hint the other day, I am going to guess that it's an extreme closeup of a tool of some kind??

xoxox,
CC

P.S. Love your comment about needing a daily dose of CC - totally made me smile!

DaisyChain said...

I am totally stumped by your guessing game.
The hint doesn't give much away...unless, idk. Handy?! Glove?! Lol.

Vain and Vapid said...

Oh no, it's too difficult. It looks like a body part, I want to say it is a part of a mannequin but it doesn't fit your clue at all.

Sheryl said...

omgoshhh...hahhaa she wouldnt have crossed my mind!

Jillian Hobbs said...

holy scariness!

FASHION CHALET said...

She (the pony) brightens most of my gloomy-er days, cause she's so darn cute! ;)

xo/ fashion chalet

Hunters Glory said...

The hand.

I would rather look at the hand than the rest of it.

Please tell us it is the hand....cuz if it aint the hand I am not sure I want to know.... and that is the butt ugly truth.

;)

Anonymous said...

r those real