20081013

THE REVEAL !!!


" TADAHHH... Got milk anyone? "




...This has been so much FUN-FUN indeed! A BIG " Mooo...& Thank you" to those who took part in this 'Guessing-Game'...yay! We should do this again sometimes, shall we... Anyhow, no one guessed it quite right... I thought the SMALL Daisy black-thingie in the top corner of the picture would be a BIG clue ... GUESSED NOT hee!

Since I have this BIG generous spirit (ehm-ehm...) and it's always 'better to give than to receive' motto to live by, LENORENEVERMORE is rewarding the PRIZE to the following = Songy! and Ellie! ...whose answers although not 'specific' (as per game instructions, rules & regulations...read the small fine prints dear...hee!) came very-very close indeed... Well what the heck, like what Yoko Ono always says, "Why? Why NOT!" ...moreover, since I am the judge(power-trip or what! ehm-ehm... Hee!), they deserve the winning prizes... why not!!! So girls, just email me your mailing address & the prize is on your way... (hope you like! Just remember I ain't Miss Oprah...so don't expect a brand spanking new car...hee!).

SONGY of StyleDiscovery SAID/ANSWER =
"it looks very much like skin and vein......dang..."
&
EELIE of AphexNation SAID/ANSWER =
"AAAAAH! I cannot wait till you tell us. I'll guess again and say that is a part of an animals body....This is my sneaky answer which i KNOW is true! ...the picture is a picture"

...Well-well, very close enough don't you think?! A BIG Congratulation is in order to the 'SMART' ladies from me, the always ehm-ehm... 'GENEROUS', sweet & lovely...err also gorgeousss ehm-ehm... LENORENEVERMORE.... hee-hee!!! (wooh... how many times did I have to clear my throat here?! ...ehm-ehm!!) Remember; Everyone is always a winner in my eyes...wink-wink!
SHOULD WE PLAY MORE OF THIS 'GUESSING GAME'??? ...LET ME KNOW; YAY OR NEH...

44 comments:

Hunters Glory said...

ahhh ... a tit I can look at....thank goodness!


lbnol! ,,,,;)

Erin W said...

Whaaa?? Oh my goodness!

Dorkys Ramos said...

WOW, never ever would I have guess that correctly. Great game Lenore!! Can't wait to see what you crop up next ;)

Anonymous social worker said...

hahha, never would'a guessed, it was way to dififult, and the hinf you gave us didn't help too much.
but yes indeed, we want more!

Songy said...

Ingenious. Bring it on! I'm just getting warmed up. :P

It was darn hard I must admit.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...glad you want more, more, moRE...hee*

If it's too easy, imagine how many prizes I have to mail out dear... Do I have to get 2nd & 3rd job to support this blog...? Like I said, I ain't Oprah & my last/family name isn't Rockefeller either! ....heehee*

the spool artist said...

hahaha, it would have never crossed my mind! i normally don't see a cow from that perspective... cool guessing game though... yup, we want more!

Anonymous said...

oh no. i was waaaaay off. lol

that was a fun game though

do another one soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yu shan said...

hahaha babe sorry i didn't see ur comment until now! haha lemme know whenever there is another game k (;

Helen said...

hahahaha that's hilarious. A cow udder!!!

Anonymous said...

I kept thinking "flower petal".

Cool.

Thank you so much for the note, too.

Anonymous said...

I would have never expected that. Funny & great answer than much for the comment.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that's a funny picture! :D

TaMs* said...

yes more more!!

Seeker said...

This was so funny, but I must admit that I never thought that part of the cow could be so pink, at least the ones I've seen weren't lol

Congrats to the ones who guessed it.

I say like the others... we want more.

xoxo

melissa said...

i love this game! yes another round please!
i was so sure that i was correct with the nail polish, because of your hint. i thought you had to be handy in order to put nail polish on. haha.
this just shows that i have to think outside of the box more :)

Unknown said...

haha how hilarious... congrats to the winners!

La Belette Rouge said...

Udder-ly shocking!! I would have never guessed. Got pink milk?;-)

SHIZUKA said...

yesyes guessing game is fun!! its like the drawing game haha :D omg the picture was a little weird on its cropped version hehe ;) but now it all makes sense

Jess said...

Hi!
I'm seeing lots of pink on your blog - excellent.
Seeing as I have only just turned up at your blgo I have no idea as to whether I would have guessed a large cows udder or not, but for the record, yes yes it is quite obvious. :P
I wonder what your prizes are? (Milk bottles, Plastic cows?)

caroline said...

that came as a shock. I would never have guessed!

Angela said...

oh my gosh, soooo funny.

stellawantstodie said...

I cant believe it!!!
hahahahaha


a cow??!!
great guessing game!

kiss!!!

DaisyChain said...

Haha wow, ok I see it now.

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

hahahahah

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

YAY...we should definitely play this again!!!!

Maki said...

Is this really G-rated??? LOL...

I would never have guessed it - My answer was way off!

Eeli said...

Wholly shit i won!!!! I NEVER win hahahahaha. WOOOOOOO WEEEEE WAAAAAAAA :P

Email sent and yes this game as everyone has said was so much fun even if it was just for that!....FUN!

Abby said...

hahahaha it was a cow udder.
Oh dear.
I wouldn't have guessed that one.
how funny yet slightly odd hahaha
you are hilarious.

oh and I am becoming more drawn to the mens wear sections then the ladies these days
what is happening to me? I'm turning into a man!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry I missed this one, Lenore. I'll try for the next one.

FASHION CHALET said...

I always feed bad for cows. The painful process they have to go through, just to give us humans some milk. :(

Thanks for the beautiful comment. The autograph is on its way now. ;) haha.

xo/ fashion chalet

please sir said...

Oh my goodness - that is too funny!

Vintage Lollipops said...

Hahahaha.... I would never have guessed! Too funny!

La Belette Rouge said...

Tagged you. Come on over and see what you are in four( intentional misspelling;-).xo

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh I don't think I would of guessed that! Very clever, nice to know the answer now, I was curious! ;) And congratualtions to Songy and Eelie! :D

xoxo,
S-C

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you all...forgive me if I cannot reply at the moment... busy month for this 'farmer wanabe'... busy bee indeed! Harvesting & bulbs planting... will post again as soon I can... the dirt comes first for now...hee*

~kissie-kissie & huggie-huggie to all!!!

Syed said...

Oh my goodness!!! Haha can't wait for the next challenge!

Mónica said...

what's that? OMG! She has the biggest on earth! Funny game

Rachel said...

Great blog! I'm bookmarking it : )

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm sorry I missed this contest! I look a lot of udder pics over the summer so I might have had a shot!!

Nature Graffiti said...

OH!! AN UDDER!!!
i never would have guessed :P

please do another one again soon! so much fun :)

Annie Spandex said...

Ha!! Oh wow, I was wondering...

Jennifer said...

ew ew ew. :p

Phoebe Limanta said...

awwww damn i missed the guessing game :(
i have personally have a dirty mind so i know what i would've said.... *blush* :P
will participate next time though! :D