20100629

Breakfast with the Boss

As mentioned, my boss finally flew in to Singapore this week.
(...I better start behaving myself here!)
.
our morning conversation went something like this :

me: -how is your jet lag this morning?
...it's horrible huh?
errr...so how about a pay raise next month?
and also an early Christmas bonus perhaps??
boss: -mmm...the buffet is delicious here!
Are you sure this is a complimentary breakfast?
...sure about that??
me:- (suddenly I lost my appetite!)
[of course I was just thinking to myself...
woops~ I hope I did!
...or did I actually say it out loud ~errr-errr???]
boss: -...did you take pictures of me just now?
me: -mmm...yummm...(rolling my eyes)
...you're absolutely right, this breakfast is YUM!!!

[As you can see here, we both have such excellent communication skill !!!]
.
Anywayyy...
here's the latest news from home sweet home!
My bff Jack, sent me this photo of my babies...they are doing just fine~
Appreciate Jack very much for being such a marvelousss uncle & baby sitter!
.
" mommy dearest is coming home very sooooon..."
My flight home is finally confirmed for this coming Friday! ~yesss...
As you can see from this photo, I have many mouths to feed...
I hope my boss is in a generous mood while in Singapore, even with his jet lag!
[Am I bad or am I bad?!]

~XOXO*
.
-Vintage photo found via HERE

31 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oooh you are very bad but so so funny!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahahha...how funny:) I hope he will be:) I love your babies..I have two of my own and awww....so cute:)
Have a great day and see you soon:)

Laura Trevey said...

I am dying over that 1st photo!!!

xoxo Laura

Kay said...

were you just taking a picture of me???

haha classic

Stéphanie said...

So funny !!!

Jan said...

Oh I love that first photo.
You are BAD (but of course it means good when I'm referring to you)
xxx

McVal said...

LOL! Yes. you are bad.

Saving Capulet said...

lolol!! i think your boss is pretty cool!! lol for a boss that is!

Couture Carrie said...

Safe travels, darling!
Your pooches are so adorable!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Your boss must find you very exciting. :) haha....




LOVE!

Anonymous said...

LOL Lenore! You're bad in a good way, my favorite!

bananas. said...

bad? nahhhh. just honest ;)

have a good week darling! good luck with the jefe.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

haha Lenore, loved your morning conversation with your boss! you really have lots of mouths to feed... you need a pay raise! ;) xo

SabinePsynopsis said...

You are bad-ass, Lenore! But with so many mouths to feed you've got to be RUTHLESS. Tie him to a chair and threaten: No complimentary breakfast anymore if I don't get...
xoxo

Simply Colette said...

Oh you always make me laugh! Have fun!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

ugh- just reading your conversation made ME uncomfortable- I can't believe you got caught taking photos of you boss- SO bad!

Cheryl Peters said...

What good are bosses if not for giving us regular raises?

I'm not shy. I ask for one every year in March and get one every year in March. If I didn't ask, I fear the matter would be overlooked.

I'm sure you deserve a raise AND a big Christmas bonus! You can tell your boss I said that.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Wow Shaddy, you are one confident woman...must learn more from you~

Thank you everyone!

www.janetteria.com said...

Have fun! :))))

Cindy said...

yes, you better get home in time for the long weekend!

Christina said...

haha, you are BAD! hilarious.

Kitty Stampede said...

you crack me up to no end.
you def deserve a raise!!!

Kristin H said...

Very daring you....:)
Have safe flight:)

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love your conversations! They are hilarious! Your boss must love you.

Sam said...

Hehehe! You crack me up you do! Love that photo of your boss flying into Singapore - very chic!! Hope it all goes well with him. XOXO's

Jules said...

I've had a couple of awkward moments with bosses in the past so I loved reading your conversation - I would've been fidgeting the entire time! I would have never have had the guts to attempt taking a picture!

jason said...

ooo..your babies are beautiful!

ilikestuff said...

Hahaha, I can think of many situations at work where the coversation is equally halting and awkward (not to mention devoid of meaning). And you have a herd of pugs to come home to!!! So jealous!!!

WendyB said...

Pug picture! Yay! I could look at pugs all day.

rebecca said...

hahaha. i love that conversation between you and your boss. so funny!

Carly Anne said...

You crack me up! And, your 'babies' are too cute. I'm jealous!

XO
Carly

All this is Grace and Charm
http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com