20100622

Melting in hot+humid Singapore~

One thing I enjoy most about being a blogger is to be able to share with others...
even the most trivial + mundane ...and sometimes quirky things in life! ~YUP!
.
The weather here is hot-hot-hot!!!
...perfect way to cool down is to
lick-lick-lick some yummy cold ice-cream!
~BUT this is not just any regular ice cream cone...
.
It's the smallest ice cream cone I've ever had in my entire life!
{about 3 inches -cute!}
.
" ooohhh...so cuuuute !!! "
I could eat a dozen ~ just pop them in my mouth one by one!
Anywayyy...
some people here were looking at me funny, while I was trying to snap photos of
this melting cuteness in public!
...perhaps they thought I was trying to look like this Lady back home??!
.
errr-errr......
.
.
" Well...~here's to liberty & the pursuit of happiness darrrlingsss..."
~XOXO*

24 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

So cute! I could probably eat ten of those things. Stay hydrated, Lenore!

Alexandra MacVean said...

hahaha cute! :) Stay cool as much as you can!!

ilikestuff said...

Why are miniature things so cute?! The mini ice cream cone reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMnpWYaCKB0

Which in turn reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNB_VG_shc&feature=related

Which makes me laugh very, very, very hard.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thanks ladies...will check out the links as well...

I was just looking at all your profile pics here & suddenly they made me smile!
one dancing on stage, 2 cute feet pointing upwards & one lounging on a settee~ just too cuuute!
xo*

little luxury list said...

Is that a Cornetto mini? I've seen those in the supermarkets and they are adorable!

SabinePsynopsis said...

... and to ice-cream! I wonder if this is the version for dieters. Happy melting, Lenore! xo

Laura Trevey said...

You are too cute ~~
Have a "sweet" day :)

Yelena R. said...

Hehehe! Don't melt!

Diana Mieczan said...

How cute...That is a tiny little cutie:)
Have a great day,darling:)

COCAMIA said...

OMG! So friken cute!!!

McVal said...

Yummo! Stay cool!

Caroline said...

You crack me up! We actually have them here too...I but them for the kids (ok..and me too)! Yummmy!

Cheryl Peters said...

Another great post, alive with humor and interesting stuff.

That cone is only a teaser! Yup, a six-pack of those might be enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Homemaker Man said...

A dozen sounds about right. I now know more about singapore than I rightfully should.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

haha- that is so tiny! But the best thing in hot weather is ICE CREAM! :)

www.janetteria.com said...

So cute...

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I had a smile on my face all through this post!
People always look at me funny when I'm taking pictures. :)



LOVE!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

tywo,
continue taking lovely pictures & let them look funny on us! ;)

Thank you everyone~
xo

Kitty Stampede said...

Cayoot and Yummsies!!! i want one right about now. mmm..

Heather Taylor said...

That ice cream is just adorable, we should get that in the states :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh yum, what a little sweetie.
xxx

Aron said...

That's awesome! and Cheers! :)

Iva Messy said...

WEEEH!!! sooooo tiny and cute!!! :)

Sam said...

Ooooh! Scrummy! I do love that about the heat - perfect excuse to indulge in a (little) something cool and sweet! XOXO's