20090920

Close-Up*

Hellooooo......
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Thank you darlingsss...for the all the nice compliments
on the 'TWINs' (-see previous post)
Really not sure why I decided to show them off!
errr...must be the water or the humidity on this island...
~that's it!!! ...let's blame it on the drinking water
and also the humid weather !!!
.
...just hope I would know how to
draw the line from now on...
no more cleavage CLOSE-UP from me!
but you simply never know...errr???
(I'm quite unpredictable like that! Plus...
I still have other million things to blame it on!)
.
Anyway,,,
The 'formal' weekend party I attended was
really fabulousss...even-though
I didn't know 99% of the people there! errr...perhaps
that's why it was really-really FAB!!!~whahhh...
Took lots of photosss... including my new dress!
So sorry BUT need more time to edit
& post them...promise okie!
in the meantime, I'm enjoying myself in Sentosa Island
for the next 2 days... Singapore is having a public holiday, so
"weeehhh..." no more business appointments until I fly back
Thursday morning....oooh I miss home & everyone!
especially my baby-gang, the 5 dogsssss...
.
~XOXO* via Singapore*
.
- To check out Sentosa Island click HERE
- Vintage pics via Pixadaous.com
PS: ...so sorry guys, can't reply to your lovely comments & emails at the moment... my hands are busy applying SPF 1000!!!

24 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

go for it darling, slap on that suncream, lucky girl!
xoxo

Jan said...

Trying to imagine who would've bought Ogle magazine (no best not)
Enjoy your break. x

Formerly known as Frau said...

Have fun on the beach and order a fancy drink for me. Safe travels home!

Magdalena said...

So glad you had so much fun at the party, it sounds great. Have fun relaxing and before you know it you will be home holding all 5 of your sweet babies!!!

Unknown said...

It's paradise!

Keith said...

I hope you will have a great start to your week. Take care. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, can't wait to see photos of the dress!

Yelena R. said...

Have fun on the island! That sounds wonderful!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

That beach looks so beautiful! Have a great mini-holiday on the island!

Anonymous said...

If you got em, show em. I believe my great grandma told me that. LOL.

I know how humidity makes a person do things they normally wouldn't do. At least that is my new defense!

Gabbi said...

Sounds like such a fun trip Lenore and so smart to schedule it near a holiday... will have to remember that! :)

Phoenix said...

Sunscreen for the win! Keep on rocking Singapore for me, k?

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Cannot wait to see your party dress! Until then...indulge and enjoy the sand between your toes!

Aline said...

have fun and a safe trip home!

Ela said...

LOL, I know when I saw *them* I asked myself, "am I on the right blog???" HA!

Glad you're having a great time!

Better get on posting those pics :) xx

McVal said...

I've tagged you on my blog for an award!

Gigi Thibodeau said...

This is why I love your blog, you fabulous, naughty woman! Hope you're having an amazing time. xoxo Gigi

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Just checked out your other post and your girls are quite fabulous as are those leopard flats!

Jill Pilgrim said...

Cannot wait for the photos!!

sofiasophie said...

nice place.. looks like paradise island!
I can't wait to see the pics of the party!

Anonymous said...

雙眼皮 新彩整形

大陸新娘 高雄租車

中秋禮盒 肉毒桿菌

瑜珈教室 高雄旅遊

保健食品 乳酪蛋糕

台中住宿 墾丁旅遊

整形外科 首頁科技

電波拉皮 歐化廚具

外籍新娘 果凍矽膠

流行服飾 室內設計

汽車旅館 日光花園

法拍屋 隔熱紙

保健食品 乳酪蛋糕

流行服飾 室內設計

汽車旅館 日光花園

法拍屋 隔熱紙

台中住宿 墾丁旅遊

整形外科 首頁科技

電波拉皮 歐化廚具

外籍新娘 果凍矽膠

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you everyone...so sorry that I can't reply or visit your lovely blogs...will do just that when I get home...

~xo*

Sam said...

...baby gang!! Sweet - I bet they miss you too!! There'll be lots of "Hello Mummy" a real hero's welcome when you get home! In the meantime try and enjoy yourself on that spectacular beach! :)

me melodia said...

stop being so damn fabulous.

I love the boobies!