20090908

Let's start from the beginning...shall we?!

Leaving my humble abode & the kids(dogs)
to the house-sitter. ~Well...always quite difficult!
Especially when one is a loving-control-freak like me...
(repent-repent-repent !!!)
.
testing-testing-testing...
-batteries checked!
ooohhh... a 'self portrait' while at it!
[my cheap yet reliable tiny camera
...is Canon SD1100IS]
.
I've stayed in many nice hotels before...but
I think my own bed is still the best!
.
edit-edit-edit...
errr...still learning how to pack light for my travel!
hope 6 pairs of shoes should be enough this time?!
...and leave the guitar & grand piano at home! ~whahaha
.
why do I have a wine bottle opener
hanging in my closet?!
I shall never know either...errr-errr???
...guess it's better than finding skeletons?!!!
.
"...NO wire hangers !!!" {screaming!)
ala Joan Crawford! ~hee*
.
ready-set-go...already! passport double-checked!!
.
airport...a place where we always find lots of
hellos... & goodbyes...(sob-sob*)
.

Til we meet again...
my home-sweet-home~
No time to sob-sob* BUT
Woo-Hoo !!!
~exciting trip & new adventures here I come!!!
~xoxo*

32 comments:

Christina said...

oh yay! where to? safe travels lenore.

McVal said...

Bon Voyage! Have a great trip!

Magdalena said...

I can't wait to see where you are heading. Safe travels my dear.

Anonymous said...

Great pre-travel photos! I've given up on trying to pack light. I alway set out to do that--even for 2 night trips--and I always end up with a suitecase full. I just need to accept that's what I do. LOL

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out where you touch down! LOL! on that wine bottle opener in the closet :D Did you pack that and take it with you?

Yelena R. said...

Have a great and safe trip! Can't wait to hear about all your awesome adventures :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

You are killing me where are you off to now???

The Curious Cat said...

Love this entry - the bottle opener in the cupboard made me laugh and I agree - your own bed is always best xxx

Jan said...

Oh you are soo good at giving no clues !

Charlie said...

I love it when you don't tell us where you are off to!

LNM-A seasoned traveler always has a cork screw on hand. You never know when delicious bottle of wine surfaces and no corkscrew to be seen..sob..,it's too late in the evening to disturb staff.

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh you're such a luck girl, darling! please don't forget us... here in Earth... while you are in Heaven! hope you have a wonderful time! xoxo

Jeannette Mariae said...

Safe travel, dear friend ;-)

Fifi Flowers said...

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! ENJOY!

Hayley said...

have fun! can't wait until you and some more of your lovely photos are back!!

Mekkan said...

You are the world traveler. I can't wait to see where you are now. How many bags do you carry this time? and which porter had an honor to take care of all your luggages. Have a great trip!

Aline said...

you crack me up...I can't wait to see where you are going!!!

www.janetteria.com said...

Have a great trip darling! Ur bag is gorgeous!

X♥X♥

WendyB said...

Mommy Dearest was a fine film.

Kitty Stampede said...

Oh Gosh! Have Fun!! Love your photos!!

Laura Trevey said...

don't you just despise those plastic hangars that bend and twist your clothes??!!?

TheBeautyFile said...

love that black bag...have a great trip! i can't believe you didn't pack your bottle opener!

sofiasophie said...

oú donc vas-tu?

nice weekender, looks vintage!

and of course there is nothing like your own bed.....

Bon voyage anyway!

Seeker said...

Hope you'll have a safe trip!!!
And LOTS of FUN, darling L!!!!!
<3 <3

xoxoxoxoxo

Gabbi said...

Where is Lenore going this time!!!??? eeek... can't wait. Bon voyage dear♥

Gabby said...

Have a fun and safe trip, lovely lady!

Anonymous said...

wow packing was an adventure in itself! buon viaggi!

debra@dustjacket said...

Thanks for taking us on your send off, loved it. Take care,
xoxo

Elizabeth Marie said...

ohhhh love it!! cheers to travels and new adventures my love!!

trishie said...

Oooooooo have fun, wherever you're travelling to!

Sam said...

Absolutely cannot wait for the next instalment sweetie!!! Bon Voyage and a tout a l'heure!

Frank&Rémy said...

Bon voyage mon ami! Where are u going?

btw, really nice photos!

Ela said...

LOL, has someone been drinking in the closet?