20120211

Arrival~

~Hello everyone! We've landed safely in Tokyo!!
 Mission: to share more of my travel adventures.
In that case, I better get buzy clicking on my cheap camera again asap.
Meanwhile, let me send my cape to the dry-cleaner & also recover from a slight jet-lag. 
(Those who're interested to own a flying cape with your very own initial, can get it here~ hah!)
Anywayyy...
Got to show you what I had, to gain my energy back from my looong flight,
a.k.a my first 'din-din' in Tokyo:
.
YUM!
&
Greetings from Tokyo!
' L '
~XOXO*


-Photo: cape via Littleshepsters & Japanese food ©LENORENEVERMORE

9 comments:

Shady Del Knight said...

Lucky you! Those food pictures make my mouth water, Lenore Nevermore. Glad you arrived safely. Have fun, dear friend, and take lots more pictures! (The pugs say "hello!")

Couture Carrie said...

Adorable capes, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Meine Dinge Franka said...

What are you doing in Tokio - you globetrotter!

O yes show us many, many pics!

♥ Franka

Sécia Mischke said...

Yum indeed! Glad you made it safe and sound.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Yes, lucky you! Looks delicious & nurturing too after your long flight

Tiffany Kadani said...

That looks amazing!!! Oh yum!

Sam said...

Absolute heaven! Tokyo is totally fab! The food is wonderful too! Hope you recover from the jet lag soon so you can show us the sights! :0)

Mekkan said...

I was away from blogging. You are in Tokyo!!! Welcome! Any plan to visit the cities besides Tokyo? Have a nice Sunday! How do you like Tokyo Sky Tree?

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Franka,
as usual, work+pleasure combined!

Mekkan,
Konnichiwa Mekkan San,
only in Tokyo this time & off to Seoul next!