20120213

Shopping in Tokyo

Oh my...there're always the "I want-I want-I want!" moments
each time I go shopping in Tokyo!
.
...and there they were! 
tweet-tweet-tweet..." 
translation : " take me home pretty pleassseee..."
.
Couldn't help myself, they simply must come home with me!
..
Couldn't decide, silver or brass?
So I decided to get them both!
.
Just look at their faces, plus the soft velvety green moss...so darn cute, aren't they?
I think I shall name them, Joe & Rita!
Some of you may recall my darling duck, Miss Ethel back home...remember?
I'm sure they all would get along splendidly!
Greetings from Tokyo
~XOXO*

-Photo ©LENORENEVERMORE

16 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Miss Ethel will be thrilled! Can't wait to see what more goodies you purchase!

shari said...

Those little chickadees are so cute! I would so love to shop in Tokyo.... and EAT! Have fun, Lenore... can't wait to read and see more of what you encounter!!

xox

McVal said...

Oooooh! I want.

lola said...

if you can't decide...take both ! haha that's my rule ! *

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

aah great company to Ethel! super cute

Alex said...

I love these!!

Meine Dinge Franka said...

So nice to accompany you!
Lovely tweeties!

♥ Franka

Kat Mortensen said...

You might be able to get "Joe and Rita" inside, "Ethel". They are sweet, LeeLee!

Jan said...

Understandable purchase LNM.
Feel free to buy more stuff so you can show us.
xxx

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Those are so, so, so cute!! You definitely needed one of each!

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Joe & Rita, haha fabulous!! They look adorable and it seems they're blessed with a soft fur;) Shopping in Tokyo, that's somethings I must do one day. I think I'd get a culture shock.
Hope everything is fine over there.

Mekkan said...

Glad you got your favorite moss. I am hoping that the customer officer at the airport won't be mean to you.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Mekkan,
Yes, very strict, so moss+soil were removed...I don't want to be handcuffed by the US custom officer at airport upon arrival!
;)

~Thank you everyone!

Angela said...

those are adorable.

LPC said...

Love that watch! And those birdies...

Tracey said...

Oh they're so lovely ... no wonder you couldn't resist (I would have bought them too). xx