20120220

Public Bench

~Hello-hello everyone!
...stumbled upon another interesting things around Tokyo.
sculptures+public benches a.k.a functional ART pieces!

this piece is made of acrylic resin

and this one is 100% solid glass block
...reminds me of an ice sculpture one could find at a fancy wedding reception, yes?

" Thank you cute little girl,  for being a shy but lovely model for me..."
p.s: I'll be super busy all this week with business meetings & presentations.
errr...after all these years, I'm still nervous about public speaking~ wish me luck!

~XOXO*

-Photo ©LENORENEVERMORE

13 comments:

ilikestuff said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! But if its glass, wouldn't it shatter if someone ran into it? Of course I'm always thinking of potential lawsuits!

Jacob said...

so beautiful! and what a cutie!! i love that they have those just hanging out on the street...suprised the one made of pure glass isnt shattered or something...lovely!! good luck in your meetings!

Meine Dinge Franka said...

So lovely - girl and bench!

♥ Franka

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

SP,
i think it's bullet proof glass!
;)

Jan said...

Good luck!
(not that I think you need it)
xxx

Tiffany Kadani said...

You will do (or probably have already done) amazing! I know it!!!!!

PS... those little girl's boots are adorable.

McVal said...

Beautiful! Public speaking always makes me break out in a rash around the base of my neck and it spreads upwards into my face. I "kind of" got over it in college, but it still sneaks up on me sometimes. Good luck!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

McVal,
No rash for me...just want to throw up!
;(

~Thank you for your loveliness ladies!

Sécia Mischke said...

Good luck! That bench is crazy cool!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

LPC said...

Wishing you luck!

Jo said...

This functional art is gorgeous!! It speaks so highly of the people there that these pieces are in such beautiful condition. Sadly, I don't think such gorgeous items would fare so well on the streets of Los Angeles. Perhaps I am being to harsh on my city and my neighbors. :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Jo,
sadly I can somehow relate to your story!

~Thank you everyone!

Tracey said...

Love the chair ... what an amazing piece.
I hope your public speaking went well ... I'm horrible at it and avoid it where I can ... I'm much better conversing in written form! :)