20120214

Romance is in the air today...

I snapped this photo near Omotesando Station in Tokyo.
 Cute couple, yes?
hmmm...have the feeling they're on their first romantic date!
.
Op-Art by Ji Lee
Which cupid is your favorite?  
I think the skinny fashionista-cupid must eat more cheeseburger+milkshake!
~~
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Any romantic date for you?
I'll order a romantic hotel room service dinner errr...all for myself! (sobs*)
Do you know this Eric Carmen's mushy love song, 'All By Myself'?
Well, it's the perfect background music for me this lovely evening!
During dinner, I'll talk to the lonely wall~ if walls could talk, right?!
Alright...this 'pity party' would include champagne bubble bath as well!

'" Much Romance & LURRRVE...to ALL! "
~XOXO*

 -Photo ©LENORENEVERMORE 

19 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I'm old fashion cupid!! Happy Valentine's day....lots of chocolate today!

Mekkan said...

Nice shot!
I'm waving "Happy Valentine's day!" to you from Nagoya.

Jan said...

You have your blog friends LNM.
Happy Valentine's!

Caroline said...

OL...great couple. And I love these cupids! Sorry you will be all by yourself :( I'll be your valentine! xo

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love the self absorbed one. Hilarious!!! Happy Vday to you!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

enjoy the champagne bubble bath darling! I can be you valentine too! xo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Frau,
yep, no counting calories today YUM!

Mekkan,
I've not been to Nagoya, one day perhaps...

Thank you my darling Valentine friends~ cheers!

xo*

www.janetteria.com said...

:)

Happy Valentine's day, sweetie! ♥

Couture Carrie said...

Ha! Love the filthy rich cupid!

Happy Valentine's Day, darling!

xoxox,
CC

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Haha so cute!!! Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie! xoxo

Susan said...

Don't sob into your champagne, Lenore, it'll lose its fizz... Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr Guy? Sx

McVal said...

LOL! I think I can put an actual name to every single one of those cupids!

Angela said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Cindy said...

old fashioned, but i wouldn't mind being filthy rich, too! happy valentine's day!

Jan said...

Oh and my preference on cupids -
Filthy rich!
♥♥♥

Sécia Mischke said...

Love the way he's looking at her! Mmmm, champagne bubble bath... Happy Valentine's Day!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Karena said...

A bit of an old-fashioned cupid in a modern way...ha!

Happy Valentines!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

ilikestuff said...

Oh you know me, of course I'm partial to filthy rich cupid...he's so lazy he doesn't even have to fly!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine' Day!
Thank you darrrlings...

xo*