20080911

SOLD...?




LENORENEVERMORE has been quite busy lately... trying to start on airbrushing and painting...hope they don't look more like turkeys...hee! Nothing wrong with turkeys...really, they look great on a Thanksgiving dinner table... These are the rare exotic white peacocks... I think I might really enjoy this new hobby...better than crocheting for now at least... Like any painter,or artist... I have titles for each one; Thanksgiving I, Thanksgiving II, Thanks Giving Heehee III. ...heehee!


4 comments:

Mr H. said...

Wow, you did this on ur comp? Wat software u use? A combination of majesty and purity. BTW, the peacock is an ancient symbol for Christ :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_symbolism#Peacock

Anonymous said...

how did you do thisss? soooo niceeee!

Anonymous said...

lovely,lovely...more coming I'm sure....Thanksgiving no.4. haha!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Always get new compliments each time I post 'peacocks'. Thank you guys...
Always learning new things...didnot know it was a symbol for Christ...
Amen to that!