20090519

DESIGNER wannabe*

~Thank you everyone, for all the wonderful comments
on the previous post...Some of them are truly Hee-Heelarious !!!
...I must say that I would have chosen
the 'Men's Underwear Designer' too...(Blush-blush*)
.
My-my-my...Since I found out that there are more 'aspiring underwear designers' out there...let me dedicate this post to all of you...errr I mean all of us! ...you know, for some inspirations(ehem-ehem!)
.
So enjoy darlingsss...
.
" Woo-Hoo !!!"






...hmmm? ...this model sure has VERY good blood circulation!




Wow ...I can wash my clothes on some of those abs!
...and Yes the underwear is quite alright too...~yeah...whatever...
Why is that -suddenly I feel like lighting a cigarette?!
(oooh... it's getting too steamy HOT! ~*blush-blush*)
.
~Anyhow...
Just remember aspiring underwear designers! ...must keep in mind
that we are always designing for the 'real' people
...NOT all the guys have the 'Perfect BODY'!
Remember to celebrate diversity always!
...and everyone certainly comes in/with different packages!
.

....errr-errr ???

Errrrrr.....(scratch-scratch*)
...and I guess we never know who might show up for the underwear fittings!
.
Well... might as well do this =
A REMINDER:
Bikini season is just around the corner ladies...
...Get busy shaving or waxing Darlingsss!!!
.
...........................................................................
.
Last but not always least...big
SMILE* + another Yayyy moment !!!
.
LENORENEVERMORE was given
another Lovely Blog Award... Thank you Sarah!
(...hope this wasn't a BIG mistake
after the very-very 'Hairy Man' picture posted here! ~hee*)
.
Sincerely, thank you Sarah!
~from the gorgeousss Blog:
'Kissing Her Cage Good-Bye'
.
~As part of the tradition, I nominate/passing this Award to all the people who left comments on the previous post....Why not! [For the actual rules & regulations for this Award -which frankly I'm really not good at following (ooops...sorry!)...please click to the Blog link above...]
.
~XOXO*+blush-ed*
.
-Pics: various sources via Google images & Pixadus.com

46 comments:

drollgirl said...

HOT DAMN!!! i was all hot and tingly at the first 20 or so dudes, but sasquatch gave me a little pause. ahahhahaha. you are too much!

AsianCajuns said...

Hahaha! Had to scroll through this one fast- my boyfriend is on his laptop right next to me --eek!

Oi! And don't get me started on the waxing--- I've just started regular brazilians. ouch!

Annie Spandex said...

LOL this is my favorite post yet :D

Keith said...

I'll have to show this post to my gay cousin. He'll really love it. :-)

Pen Pen said...

OMG! Male Models!!My friend, Brit Brit is a model, and every male model she's posed with has tried hit on her in CRAZY obvious ways-they're shameless! HOTness, but shameless!!:)

Athena Christine said...

oh my. i loveeeeeee this post. num yummy. lol!

Sarah said...

Wowzer, now that is some serious man candy!!!! You are such a crack up LOL I love your writing, I am following you : ) Thanks so much for your comment!!!!

Robin Bailey said...

That is the hairiest man I've ever seen.
Wow.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

Formerly known as Frau said...

OMG I loved all the pictures except the scary ones at the end!!

Kwana said...

You are so funny. Thanks for this fun post. Funny how time changes all bodies.

Charlie said...

Lenore you are a girls best friends...sometimes! Can we say Sasquatch everyone..yikes that is H.O.T. and darn cold. Keep it comin..by the way do you know how we can contact some of these bougars?

(you know cougar (a term I do not like) same but a boy=bougar)

La Belette Rouge said...

I remember the first Calvin Klein mens underwear ads in the 80's and all the commotion that they caused. Oh, and, there was the Marky-Mark CK ads. Hee-hee, it was before he was a thespian and going by Wahlberg.

Kitty Stampede said...

AHAHA! What a great way to start the day..Hairy ManBeast and all!!
You are a bombshell Lenore! <3

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

oh my Lenore! your posts are turning hotter and hotter everyday! LOL!

Anonymous said...

well this is certainly a way to get my attention! hahaha. although arnold schwarzenegger's body freaks me out as much as the hairiest one!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but I cannot read anything you've written here bc I'm very distracted by the nearly naked men on this post. sigh...esp that big, hairy one. mmm....delish!
:)

noone said...

LOL great post, though I'm sure some of those are stuffed!!! Love the painted booty shorts haha

casual cutie said...

wow wow wow...HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!

mmmm...yummmy...yummmy

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, such beauty. Nothing like a masculine chest to set me a-whimpering!

Couture Carrie said...

Meow!
Talk about hump day!

Love these pics, doll...
And congrats on your award!

xoxox,
CC

Beth Hikes said...

WOWWWW! Have to send my husband shopping :) What fun!

Christina said...

i'm with drollgirl, hot damn! but you know, i must confess, too much muscle scares me. there's just something unnatural about it. but yes, i would use those abs to clean some clothes, for sure.

Gabbi said...

Such gorgeousness!!! This post alone deserves some kind of award... x

PinkFleurette said...

Hah! this article cracked me up. Thanks for your kind comment :)

Erin W said...

My goodness, woman!

TaMs* said...

oh my.. my fingers are tingly.. I might have to look over this post again, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
yum yum.

Mekkan said...

Wow, I was so sleepy as usual. I came to your blog and I'm wide awake! Look at the governor. He is so famous here too.

Darla: Retro Ways said...

This post made my morning.
♥Darla

Heidi said...

Oh my!

beth said...

wow...thanks for making my day !!
I wonder how long this smile can stay on face, let alone the jolt that my body experienced !!!

Sydnie said...

I absolutely love your blog! You're very funny! Thank you so much for checking out my blog, by the way!

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

Aline said...

you always make me smile, but today you REALLY made my day!!!

Simone de Klerk said...

Love this post, with some terrible hairy contrast. It looked all so hot, till ...

Kati said...

Sexy bodies!

sarah said...

OMG! That hairy man! MMMMmmmm, the undie models look delectable, I'll take them all.

www.janetteria.com said...

DAMN! HAHA!

X♥X♥

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

You know...my Wednesdays are always wishing days. How'd you manage to fill that wish with all these splendid bod pics? Well other than Arnold & the grizzly!

Awesome Sara said...

all i got to say about this post is yum, yum, yum!!! even the all body hair guy was yummy!! awesome.

Patsy said...

Well, that certainly didn't hurt my feelings! :-)
I've got a few pictures but I'd get hanged if I posted them.



~Lorna

Seeker said...

WOW, gorgeous underwear, dear, lol

You're so funny, you made my day, I've been so down!!!

OH, OH, for now I can't think of waxing..... ui, ouch, ai!

Love

XOXO

WendyB said...

I was going to say something but, I, um...what?

Erin said...

Wow that was so not safe for work!

Anya said...

Wow !!!
Lovely post ;)
gratulations with your award ^__^

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Reading this post was a marvelous way to start my day. I may need to go ravage the man before we're off to work.

And Arnold - why would he continue to wear a speedo at his age?

K. said...

Oh, no need to apologize for THIS post! My only complaint is that you should remove Extremely Hairy Guy at the end...I was having a great time up until then LOL...
Thank you for the entertainment! Love your funny comments too...

Diana said...

hahah! i love the comments on this post!